Tuesday 19 April 2011































Nearly... Nearly...


Gosh, I am outrageously excited about the advent of series six. On the downside, despite reactivating SWD? with the intention of reviewing the new season story by story, I will in fact be leaving the country after The Impossible Astronaut screens (GODDAMMIT! What are the odds?), to go to Japan in fact, until the second two-parter starts. Unless the intervening episodes will still be on iPlayer I'm not sure if getting reviews up is tenable even after I return... But I'll see what I can do.


In the meantime, enjoy this, from the pen of Rob Davis (...or computer stylus, or whatever real graphic artists use).


Also: SQUEE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Neil

    Great blog as always and thanks for continuing to have mine in your links.

    Just to let you know that the URL for my DOCTOR WHOM blog has now changed to http://docwhom.wordpress.com/

    Cheers
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the kind words about the blog and for letting me know - your link details are now duly updated!

    Neil

    ReplyDelete